Tuesday, March 5, 2013

{How to be Lovely}

I just had to post this video/song because I think most of us women and young girls want to be lovely.  We long, even if only buried way deep down,  to be beautiful and called lovely and pretty by our husband, loved ones, and friends.  When I saw this tonight when watching Funny Face {starring Aubrey Hepburn, Fred Astaire, Kay Thompson} I thought... this is one of the biggest keys to being lovely and charming and beautiful!  {Of course, I really think the first thing is having a relationship with Jesus and Him being your savior, God, and friend!} Anyways, I just had to post for you to remember as you clean your house, and wash the laundry, and cook dinner and prepare meals and baby bottles and wash another stack of dishes.... because we can ALL be lovely, even if just our families see and know, if we're doing this! (check out the lyrics too =)


No comments:

Post a Comment