Tuesday, March 22, 2016

{hello again}

Hello! It has been over a year since I've been able to blog. My family had some trying circumstances last year and we had to make several moves around the country and for 9 months I barely had cell service and only Internet when I could get to town or stood in a half window! Lol. So needless to say, blogging was really hard to do, and near impossible! 
We finally have moved (again!) to a lovely new rental house and we have constant internet! And I can blog again! Yay!!!! :) 
And.... My love for cooking and baking has grown again in my heart. Truthfully, this past year has been the hardest, I think, of my life, and it felt like so many things that normally bring me joy lacked luster, spice, and love, including cooking and blogging. However, little seeds fell from those plants and are sprouting again ;) 
So! 
First up are a few things I've discovered and enjoyed this past week..... Check out their separate posts on the main page :) And always...  Enjoy your kitchens, enjoy cooking for your family! Because when you cook and bake with love it doesn't have to gourmet or fancy to be right! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment