Friday, July 19, 2013

{Lemon Poppyseed Muffin in a Mug}

I'm linking what I made this afternoon for a snack as I didn't take any pictures, and there are great pics and recipe tutorial of the same over here at Gwen's Nest!  It was quite different, and I think if I actually had the good kind of stevia (as she used) AND real poppy seeds (not just chia seeds, which is what I used)... then I think it could be DELICIOUS! =)

Even tho' it did taste different  it was good (even Mercy wanted her own! =) and so helped that I'm-pregnant-and-it's-afternoon-and-I-need-a-snack-NOW! Lol =D  PlusI knew it was really good for me... better than the cookie dough calling my name.  Not that there was any made, but I am sure I can whip up a batch pretty quick =)
Oh, and for those interested, this recipe is Trim Healthy Mama approved.  It's actually a variation, I believe, of the THM "Muffin in a Mug".  =)

http://www.gwens-nest.com/family-favorite-recipes/low-carb-lemon-poppyseed-muffin/
Muffin in a mug lemon storyboard

P1080941
Oh, and by the way... when I can, I'm so making that red berry syrupy sauce... doesn't it look amazing?!?!?  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment