Thursday, May 30, 2013

{April Showers bring May.... Flowers and a Crazy n Good Life!}

My little, pretty regular, not-even-that-busy life has been absolutely crazy and busy the past month!!!  I think every day has ran away from me before I can catch up! =D
What with going through tubs and TUBS of kids clothes, things, adult clothing, stuff, books, closets, more stuff, etc.... for a multi-friends yard sale and then having to hand mark every article AND then some how try to organize all the stuff (read that: children's clothes! =) I am keeping and store it all..... and having my dear husband Seth finish up the most incredible but very full, intense and busy semester of college (how does 20 upper division credits and working part-time two jobs sound?!?!?  Yeah!  He's amazing and thank God for His grace!  I.really.do.every.day!!!) ...and then don't forget 2nd trimester is in full swing now (whew, so glad for renewed "second trimester" energy and for daily liquid iron!!!), and then a ridiculous, crazy 8-10hour trip with two little people the morning after Seth's last exam... but boy! was it fun getting away and seeing family and hanging out with my sister, brother-in-law and two other special little people/cousins for some extra days and slowly making our way home as we realized we didn't need to be in a hurry to go anywhere and could finally just enjoy being together as a family with no deadlines, no schedules, no pressing needs, no nothings..... awwww, I cannot tell you how much this blessed my heart!  That was the first ever (for an after spring semester break- four years worth!!!) because usually Seth is already having to prep and leave for a forest service summer job an hour-and-half away.... like I said, I am thanking the Lord so much for His grace this year.  He.knew.we.needed.that!  Knew we needed something different this year!  And has provided for that (even though some of that "providing" was tough and very crazy/insane according to some family members =)!  Surely HIS WAYS and THOUGHTS ARE NOT OURS! =)


Soooo.... I am really hoping that if I can just keep the camera batteries charged and that this summer speeds by a little slower than normal (I think we're off to a good start so far, hehe =), I am really hoping and planning on being able to blog a lot in the next several months!  I have new recipes to share.... some old favorites, some Gluten-Free ones, a few new Trim Healthy Mama favorites, and hopefully .... some fun summer-time recipes!  'Cause who doesn't love yummy, delicious summer food?!?!?  =)

'Til the next recipe and quiet moment.....   ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment